So why let with us?
If you already own a holiday home or are planning to own one in the future Good Life Lake District Cottages will work in partnership with you, helping you achieve the best out of your holiday property. We can also offer advice and support if you are looking to move from your current letting agent, reducing the hassle and worry for you.
Working with Good Life Lake District Cottages takes the hassle out of holiday letting. As well as marketing we will manage many of the administrative, financial and practical aspects for you, including:
- Bookings facilitation and administration
- Liaising with guests before, during and after their stay
- On call 24 hours to deal with emergencies
- Departure or Pre-arrival property checks
- Customer Service Questionnaires
- Cancellation administration and making refunds, where necessary, to guests
- Liaising with caretakers, cleaners, gardeners and other tradesmen on your behalf
As well as the practical aspects of property management we pride ourselves on some simple values which we demonstrate on a day to day basis:
- Offering a first class service to both our homeowners and customers
- Being locally based and thereby having unrivalled knowledge of our area, our homeowners and our properties
- Offering good quality properties and ‘going the extra mile’ to make our customer’s holidays memorable
Giving you piece of mind, knowing that your property is being looked after by people who care about it as much as you do!
Your Local and National Experts
We pride ourselves on working in partnership with our owners, whatever their situation. We can simply market your property to generate bookings, manage all the details on your behalf or anything in-between… we offer a truly bespoke service!
We believe there is no substitute for knowledge and experience, and there is no reason why a professional service can be personal too. We get to know all our properties intimately, not relying on computer screens and reference numbers. We can advise you on all aspects of Lake District property letting, from which property to buy to getting it ready for the first guests to arrive.
First impressions really do count! Even though you may not be able to personally greet your guests we can help ensure your guests are impressed. A small welcome basket of refreshments can be provided and if your property has been empty we can arrange for someone to put the heating on the day before the guest’s arrival, so your property is warm and welcoming.
The extra touches we can help you offer really makes guest’s holiday a memorable one, with a high percentage of our guests rebooking year after year we are confident about the quality of service we provide.
We can take care of everything, giving you peace of mind. We can manage your property fully; holding the keys, arranging guests’ arrivals and departures, organising cleaning, laundry and housekeeping, providing 7 days a week emergency call out service for guests, plus we keep on top of all on-going property maintenance. We are also happy to assist you with larger property improvements, extensions, new kitchens etc.