Holly Tree Cottage
Good Life Lake District Cottages has now been caring for our cottage on our behalf for a year and a half. In that time we have been extremely satisfied with the service they provide for the following reasons.
- Personal and efficient service of a small family business.
- Familiar with ourselves, our demanding standards and our cottage.
- Well produced website and brochure readily available to prospective guests.
- Provide knowledgeable advice when needed Local to the cottage.
- Attend to many issues themselves or know reliable professionals to call on when needed.
- Provide peace of mind that our cottage is in good hands when we are not there.
- Supply up-to-date e-mail information about new bookings.
- Flexible about owners’ use.
- Pay on time …(last but not least!)
A small agency means a more personal and flexible service for us and our clients. Nothing is too much trouble to deal with because they are a smaller agency and know our property well. We appreciate the quality of their website and the efficiency of their booking systems. The transparency of the charging system is excellent and we always receive our rental monies on time!
On acquiring our cottage in the Langdales some three years ago, it was always our intention to use the services of an agent to manage the letting of it for the many weeks of the year we would not be using the cottage ourselves.
So for our peace of mind it was important to us that we had some local business people who understand and are used to the area to manage our cottage.
Based in the village of Elterwater, they are in the area at all times and thus able to supervise the weekly change over, and attend to any other special requests guests may require, and give that little extra attention to the visitors using the cottage that a family run business can do best.
Just a small selection of our cottages owners testimonials.