Hawkshead Christmas Fair 2013
Published: Wednesday 6th Nov 2013
Written by: Natalie Barker
This years Hawkshead Christmas Fair 2013 will take place on the Saturday 30th Nov 10.00hrs – 18.00hrs & Sunday 1st Dec. 10.00hrs – 16.00hrsThe Christmas Fair was a huge success last year starting the Christmas spirit early in Hawkshead (they even had snow!) This year the organisers have made it even bigger and better (whether we have snow or not remains to be seen).
You can expect:
- Children’s Rides
- Santas Grotto
- Over 50 Market & Seasonal Craft & Gift Stalls
- Street Entertainers – Jugglers, Stilt Walkers, Magicians, Face Painting & More…
- Carol Singing – Community Carols in the Main Square Saturday
- Seasonal Food & Local Ales in all the Pubs
- Christmas Lights
- Winter Beer Festival in all the Pubs
- There is extra parking at a discount rate of £3.00 on the day
- Come and enjoy everything Hawkshead has to offer – a great day out for all the family.
At The Good Life Cottage Co we still have Knipefold Barn available only 1.5 miles from Hawkshead. Ideal for enjoying the fair as well as all the rest that The Lake District has to offer.